Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sweet Manicure

Hey guys

Today's manicure has got to be one of my recent favourite. It isn't particularly difficult but I just love the classic-ness (not a word) of it.

nude manicure




It's just a simple nude polish with a hint of white.

The colour combo reminds me of one of the sweets you can get in dolly mixtures and I actually craved them after doing this manicure but still sadly haven't had any. I wish I could say it's because of my health eating plan but it's mainly due to my laziness and not being bothered to go to the shops.

I used one of the nude polishes from Maybelline's color show range and added a bit of white at the bottom.
nude manicure

I also used my matte top coat that I'm totally obsessed with that I mentioned in my recent Superdrug haul to finish off the mani.

It did annoyingly chip slightly quite quickly (which explains my thumb) but apart from that I was quite pleased with the result. 

What do you guys think?


Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: