Monday 31 March 2014

Mani monday

Hey guys

As you may or may not know, I've recently gotten into nude nail polishes. At first, I was quite hesitant but now I only want to be wearing nude polishes.

I used one of my nude polishes from Maybelline's color show 'stripped nude' range. I would recommend this range. These nude polishes are great quality, affordable (£3.99 with Superdrug/Boots always doing offers) and don't require many coats to be opaque enough.





I added a bit of black to make it a bit more interesting




If you too also love nail polishes/nail art and can direct me to designs and polishes do let me know!

Thanks for reading!





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty black and white idea :)

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great classic combo. Love that you remember that nude does not equal boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm loving nude polishes at the moment! x x

      Delete