Saturday 22 March 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+

Hey guys

You've probably heard loads about this product and read countless reviews but I have to say it's for good reason. I've heard a lot of good things about French pharmacy and if this product is anything to go by, I'll definitely be trying out other products.


effaclar duo+

effaclar duo+


I was sent this product to try after replying to a tweet from Escentual describing the exact kind of skin that I had. The aim of this product is that it helps to clear up your skin and I have to say it really has! It has a gel-cream texture and helps to unclog pores, correct the appearance of imperfections. It also helps to control shine, which if you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know all about my problems with oily skin! 
effaclar duo+

I have been using this product for just over a month now and I haven't had a breakout since which is remarkable considering how stressed I have been lately. When 1 or 2 spots decide they want to surface, putting this cream on them makes them disappear within the next day. 

As I have quite oily skin, I can get away with using this as a moisturiser on it's own, before using my primer. It can be used both morning and night but I only use it in the morning. 

The RRP of this is £15.50 in Boots but if you order from Escentual during March you can get 1/3 off!*
There is a money back guarantee if you see no difference after 6 weeks so you don't really have anything to lose!

Although it's a lot more than I would usually pay for essentially a moisturiser, I would highly recommend this product to anyone especially those prone to blemishes. My skin is really benefiting from this product and hopefully I'll be able to see the marks on my face also fade!

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? Do let me know!

Thanks for reading!




*This offer just happened to be on during the time of my post. The aim of this post was to review this product not promote their offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment