Thursday 30 January 2014

Introducing Sugarpuss London

Hey guys

It's time for a different kind of post. I'm a huge jewellery lover.
I'm a girl who would rather leave the house with no make up but have my jewellery instead of a face full of make up but no jewellery. Some people say I'm weird but oh well. I think it's because I've had my eyes pierced since I was a baby and I've been wearing jewellery ever since I can remember, so it's odd to me that I've never written a post about jewellery.

Anyway, onto the point of this post.

Recently I've come across a brand who make beautiful jewellery. The brand is called Sugarpuss London

Sugarpuss London logo jewellery


Their website reads: 'Sugarpuss London pride themselves on creating exquisite fun and flirty jewellery from quality, high end, natural materials'. 
This is my kind of jewellery so this brand definitely interests me.

You should definitely check out their website so you can view their gorgeous range for yourself.
And they currently have a sale on! 

Whether you like pearls, silver, gold or a bit of everything, there are items to suit everyone!



Sugarpuss London jewellery collage



 Their designs have been featured in Vogue, Tatler, Glamour, Instyle, Marie Claire, Perfect Wedding, Look and Esquire so they've got to be doing something right!

 

Watch this space as I'll be reviewing one of their products very soon and I'm sure they won't disapoint!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm checking this website right now. A jewelry designer in London? All natural materials? Got my attention :))
    Thanks for sharing.

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're attention is caught :) Their jewellery is beautiful. I hope you find something you like :)
      Thanks for reading and commenting x x

      Delete