Monday 13 January 2014

First mani of 2014!

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted a mani post!
I've been on work placement and wasn't sure if I was allowed to wear nail polish or not so I decided not to. Not the easiest decision...
Then I was ill which explains the lack of mani monday posts. But I'm back and here's my first mani of 2014!!! 

A little late I know, but better late than never!



 nail art striping tape


I was just messing about with my striping tape and came up with this design.

What do you guys think?

Do let me know. And if you know of any nail accessories do comment below. I'm always looking for new things to keep my nail art fresh :)

And I apologise for the absence. I've been super busy with work placement, assignments and recovering from various illnesses. I'm hoping to post more regular again very soon.

Thanks for reading!
x x


No comments:

Post a Comment