Monday 14 October 2013

September favourites

Hey guys

My last post was me having a bit of a complain so why not do the exact opposite and celebrate what purchases I made last month that I'm happy with!

September marked the lift of my spending ban. (I'm currently on another one now lol- watch out for October favourites).
Yes I did just plug one of my future posts lol

My first favourite is from body shop. I normally go to body shop for stuff for my face but this time I went in for the free hand cream they were offering and of course I came out with a purchase.
It wasn't my fault. They had a deal when spending over £5 you get their membership card free. Of course I wasn't going to say no. I did however restrict myself to just one purchase. 
I got the new strawberry body mist smells gorgeous. I could sniff it all day! 


My other September favourites have got to be my Revlon lip butters and lipgloss. I've previously talked about them here so I'm not going to go into details here but basically you should check them out.




Anyway that sums up my September favourites.
Like I said watch out for October favourites!

What were your September favourites? Have any of you used these products?

Comment below! And follow me on twitter and bloglovin'!

Thanks for reading and have a great day! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment