Sunday 20 October 2013

Prep+Prime

Hey guys

Hope you're having a great day

I thought I'd review the two products I have from MAC's Prep+Prime range.


I've been using the skin base visage for a while.

I was recommended it after visiting the MAC counter to buy a new foundation and I told them I had oily skin. I was slightly hesitant but I thought what have I got to lose (except like £18).
It's supposed to keep the face shine-free and matte.

It can be worn on its own or under make up to help set the foundation and leave it looking matte.
I have to say it's not bad. My face is super oily so doesn't remain shine-free all day but it helps my face for a couple of hours. It's the best I've tried so far. For those of you who don't have super oily skin like me if think it would work greatly.

The second item is a transparent loose powder.


This is a relatively new addition to my collection. I've been looking for a transparent powder for ages but have always been hesitant as I've heard some can leave the face looking ashy and as I'm quite a dark skinned girl that's a massive concern for me. After reading many reviews I finally gave in and bought it.
I'm quite impressed with this product. You don't have to use a lot to get a result.
It can either be used to set your face or after foundation.
Since I already use a primer to set my face I use it after my foundation. I use it when my face is getting a little oily. I blot and then use minimal amount to make it look matte again.

Have any of you guys used these products or could recommend anymore products from this range?
Do let me know and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and bloglovin'!

Thanks for reading!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment