Thursday 17 October 2013

October beauty wishlist

Hey guys

So I'm on a spending ban again so thought I'd write a list of what I would have bought if I wasn't on one.
Maybe it'll help me from getting sidetracked when my ban is lifted and stop spending unnecessarily.

Lips
MAC lipsticks: Girl About Town, Up the Amp and Ruby Woo
I love these shades and have wanted them for ages but for some reason I've never gotten round to buying them 
I currently own 2 MAC lipsticks (Lady Danger and Quite the Thing) which I got from the cosmetics store so they were cheaper so maybe that's why I haven't bought these 3 shades. But I think I'm just going to close my eyes and buy them. (Not at the same time I hope...)

Maybelline Color Elixirs 
I saw them on the American Maybelline website and I don't think they're out here in England yet but they look amazing. It's a combination of a lipstick and a lipgloss which I think is perfect for those days when lipsticks may seem too much but still need some colour on the lips. I love Maybelline so I'm sure the pigmentation will be great. I'll be keeping an eye out for when and where I can get that from.

Eyes

L'oreal blackbuster super liner in black. 
I love a good eyeliner and after seeing adverts for this I knew I had to have it. Eyeliner is a staple part of my face when I want to make even just a little bit of an effort (my usual face is foundation and concealer) and this eyeliner looks perfect to create dramatic eyes which I do sometimes like to do. Make my eyes POP! Lol 

Fragrance

Escada cherry in the air 
This perfume smells amazing. Perfect if you like perfumes with a fruity smell. It does cost quite a bit which is why I haven't bought it yet as I haven't thought it a priority but I'm definitely thinking of treating myself with it soon or a family member/friend would be nice enough to buy it for me... I'll start dropping hints.

Clothing

Parka
These were pretty big last year but I couldn't find one I liked or in my size so I'm still on the hunt for one. Perfect for these cold days that seem to be descending upon us.

Fluffy jumpers
I have a few but you can never have more that enough I believe...

Well I think that's all that's on my list for now.
What's on your wishlist? Any of these items or do you already have these items?
Do let me know

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and bloglovin'

 x  

No comments:

Post a Comment