Wednesday 30 October 2013

Nailed it!

Hey guys

I've been suffering a bit from blogger's block so I though I'd go back to the reason why I started blogging in the first place. (Watch out for a lot more nail related posts)
I'm a massive nail art fan and I feel like it's my only opportunity to show my creative side because I can't draw to save my life. I hated art. It just wasn't a talent I have.
But with nail polish I'm able to express myself.
I have great fun just messing about with the numerous (maybe too many) pots of nail polishes that I have. And it's also a great way for me to de-stress and relax.
What do you guys think of today's design?



I've been totally neglecting my other nail polishes due to my obsession with Maybelline's color show range. I had forgotten how much I love Bourjois' nail polish. Their polishes do cost a bit more that I normally like to pay but it's worth the price. The colours are great and don't require many coats and they last. At least I know I'm paying for quality. (Besides I bought it when Boots had some kind of offer on...).
 I used Bourjois nail polish in Violet couture for the base and then Barry m's staple black and white design on top.

Anybody else a fan of nail art?
I'd love to see what designs you've come up with!
Do comment below, I love receiving them and I do take time to reply them.

Thanks for reading 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin and if you haven't entered my giveaway what are you waiting for?

Have a great day!
 x x

No comments:

Post a Comment