Tuesday 15 October 2013

Macarons Galore!!!

Hey guys

It's time for another food related post, this time not made by me.
I was fortunate enough to receive some macarons free of charge from a company called Macarons Galore who deliver macarons straight to your doorstep. You don't even need to leave the house for them which is always a bonus for me.



I'm a massive fan of macarons and these did not disappoint. Mine unfortunately did come slightly smashed as you can see from the picture but I blame my housemates for not handling my delivery with care. Luckily it didn't take away from the taste. Each macaron had its unique flavour and after eating the four provided I definitely wanted more. Worth postponing my diet for. Lol
I highly recommend and I'm sure I'll be ordering from them soon.

Thanks for reading and check them out on Facebook and Twitter (username: macaronsgalore)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment