Sunday 6 October 2013

Healthy body=healthy mind! :)

Hey guys!
It's been a while so I thought I'd post something a bit different. This post is there to help keep me motivated but may also motivate other people.


Keeping fit and healthy is important regardless of your shape or size. It can help prevent many horrible diseases and conditions. The recommendation is to do 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a day, so I've decided to go back to the gym. My aim is to lose a bit of weight and then tone up. 



I've decided to go back to the gym. I know the gym isn't for everybody but I enjoy it. The walk there and the exercise I do there helps clear my mind and it always leave feeling good and less stressed :)
I tend to use the machines more often than going to the classes. 
I am to do 10-15 on each machine I use. I'm a massive fan of cardio so I use the rowing machine, elliptical trainer (without upper body), cross trainer. I may also use the bike and treadmill but that's if I'm looking to stay a lot longer.
I also incorporate a bit of weights into my routine to help tone up my arms and legs. If I'm feeling particularly motivated I'll add some stomach exercises such as the evil plank or those horrible stomach crunches (all the different types available) lol
I try to stay at the gym for an hour minimum. 
So far I'm doing great.
I'm remembering to stretch and drink more water (never do intense exercise without having water with you- bad idea lol). The increase in water drinking will also help my skin :) so I'm killing 2 birds with stone.

I find that having a good playlist also helps. So here a few songs I listen to, to help me get in the mood. 

Let you go- Chase and Status
One- Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharrell
Miami 2 Ibiza- Tinie Tempah
Earthquake- Labrinth feat. Tinie Tempah
Me and You- Nero
Innocence- Nero
Promises- Nero
Let's Go- Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
As Your Friend- Afrojack feat. Chris Brown
Turn Up The music- Chris Brown
Love You More- Chris Brown feat. Nicki Minaj 
Say my name- Florence and the Machine (Calvin Harris remix)

There are also some good mixes available.

Hope you've enjoyed this post. Do any of you like to exercise? Whether it be going to the gym, exercising at home from videos, playing sports with friends? Any tips or good exercise songs? Do let me know. 
Thanks for reading and follow me on bloglovin', twitter and google+!

Thanks guys!
Have a great day!
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment