Saturday 12 October 2013

Clinique disappointment

Hey guys!
Long time no blog! Super busy week at uni. I defo need a holiday again

Thought I'd write a post about my latest dissappointment.
Those that have read previous posts would know I battle with super oily skin so I'm always on the hunt for products to help me remain shine free for as long as possible.

I've heard many people rave about Clinique so I thought I'd visit their counter at debenhams and ask for their help.
The lovely lady helped me and recommended me the Pore Refining Solutions- Stay-matte hydrator hydratant matifiant. It's supposed to absorb any oil produced during the day and last up to 8 hours.


This cost me £32!!!
I was hesitant and had to leave and think about it. I read reviews and all I saw were positive and great reviews so I was sold. I closed my eyes and bought it as I thought it would be an investment.

It comes out like a cream. A bit like a primer. Can be worn alone as it has no colour or can be work under make up.

This item seemed to make my face seem even more oilier and shinier than ever!!!
Just after 1 or 2 hours and I would be blotting for ages!!! 
I was so annoyed. 

Has anybody used this item and found the same thing? Or used it and loved it? Maybe I'm using it wrong? Who knows. But all I know is that I'm not rushing to the Clinique counter any time soon.
This has got to be my worst beauty buy that I can remember to date.
Just had to air my frustrations!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions and please follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment