Wednesday 16 October 2013

Books

Hey guys

I decided to write a post on a different topic this time. It was either going to be about books or tv.
I chose books (hence the title) but I'm sure there will be a tv related post soon as tv does take up a lot of my time (I'm working on reducing it) so watch out for that one.

Winter is a perfect time to get warm and cosy and find a great book to read so I thought it appropriate. 
I love to read but sadly, during term time I don't get that much time to read. I struggle to read what I'm supposed to let alone read for fun but I'm trying to organise my time better so that I have more time to read for leisure.

My main favourite genres are chick-lit (#sorrynotsorry) and thriller.
With the days getting darker earlier maybe it's not so best to read thrillers at the moment lol.
I could list my favourite authors but we would be here for days so I'll try to pick a few from each genre and then some miscellaneous ones.

Chick-lit:
- Sophie Kinsella
- Lindsey Kelk 
- Carmen Reid
- Meg Cabot

Thriller:
- James Patterson
- Karen Rose

Miscellaneous:
- Malorie Blackman
- Dorothy Koomson 

If you haven't heard of any of these I urge you to go check them out if you're a fan of these genres. You won't be disappointed.
I will be posting book reviews of my all time favourites but I'd love to hear some of your favourite books and authors. I'm always looking for new books to read.

Feel free to comment! And don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and twitter!

Thanks for reading
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment